Day 1


Day 1

So today I have slept from 5am until 3pm. I'm exhausted and all I want to do is go back to sleep. I have not even gone downstairs so far today. I am still in my pyjamas, sat in bed as I type.
I've not really felt hungry today, everyone is trying to make me eat something though. I have taken my tablets and feel very sleepy.

I was supposed to be at work today, I can't seem to get myself to go at the moment. I have hit a low and yesterday I self harmed, I was supposed to be at work yesterday but instead I was in A&E. My tiredness is taking over my life at the moment, its so draining to try and fight it that some days I just don't have the strength to fight back. It makes me so frustrated that I let it win.

I am still waiting to hear back from therapy so I can start, in the mean time I am trying to use an app called headspace which is practicing mindfulness. I plan on spending the rest of my evening relaxing watching TV and to have a nice relaxing bubble bath.

Hannah x

Comments