Re-starting My Blog


Restarting My Blog


I haven't blogged for a while some of you may know I was doing youtube for a while over at www.youtube.com/HannahVlogsMH which you can still find on youtube now under the name Hann Workman. 

I have decided to re-start my blog as it is something I wanted to do for a while but just haven't really got round to it and since having some extra time recently I have decided to give it another go. 

So I wanted to start with a small introductory piece, which I am going to introduce myself and explain more about myself if you are new to my page or you are just nosy and want to know more about me.

  • My name is Hannah Workman
  • I am 21 years old
  • I have ADHD, Borderline Personality Disorder and Anxiety
  • I am in recovery for both BPD and Anxiety
  • I blog about mental health and tips on how to cope
  • I have a dog called Ellie she is a cockapoo
  • I enjoy going on long walks and being with nature
Keeping things brief for now but that was just a small introductory to my life. I hope to blog again soon when I have some ideas in mind. I hope to blog more about BPD and Anxiety and also Self Care and therapy advice. 

Thanks for reading, hope you come back soon!

Hannah x

Comments

  1. Hi, good to see you've started blogging again ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, and welcome back to the world of blogging/writing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment